Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've been working on invitations for quite a while now.  I knew that I had about 2 1/2 weeks of travel scheduled in March and wanted to enjoy creating the invitations by hand so I just took my time.  At this point I'm on the last step, stuffing and stamping the back of the envelopes (will post a picture of that soon!).


I made personlized return address labels at Shutterfly.  The other supplies are just from Staples.

All the paper I used I got from Scrap, Scribble, & Stick where I get most all of my scrapbook & card making supplies.  I wanted to incorporate a little bit of the green.  So on the RSVP the line in the middle is green.  The Hawaiian shirt stamps were not my first choice, but my only option.

Chris & I collaborated on the wording and like how it came out.  I made our names stand out with green and a different font.

Here is the final product.  It incorporated lace & burlap which will both be big themes at the wedding.  The lace is attached in the back with clear glue dots.  Guests simply slide the lace off and open the card vertically to reveal the invitation and RSVP card.

No comments:

Post a Comment