Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fan Programs

I got the idea for this program from someone else (http://www.athomealterations.com/2010/09/diy-fan-wedding-programs.html), but we tailored to our own theme and I think they turned out great!  The cutting was a lot of work, but Chris helped put them all together.  Now if we can just get that sunny hot day we're planning on these will come in very handy!

The site I linked above has a free template to make the shapes.  I typed in all the info with coordinating fonts & ink colors.  I printed them on white cardstock.  I bought blue & green brads at Scrap Scribble 'N' Stick to attached them at the bottom and voila!

The 4 pieces separate


Page 1

Page 2 - Ceremony Outline

Page 3 - Wedding Party

Page 4 - A Thank you to our parents & guests

Not quite sure why this is upside down, but here is the whole thing all together as they will be passed out.

Here it is fanned out

All Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment